Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

VOLUME XI: The Bittersweet Ballad of My Benevolent Blood Brother and Bestest Bosom Buddy Mr. Salam Abdul

c. 5:00 p.m., July 20, 2009 Anno Domini
from: abdusalam220@hotmail.fr
to: abdusalam220@hotmail.fr
subject: ASSALAM ALAIKUM/YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE


I’m Mr Salam Abdul the manager of auditing and accounting department of BANK
OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered
an abandoned sum $30 million us dollars in an account that belongs to one of
our foreign customer (Mr. George Brumley) who died along with his entire family
on 21th July 2003 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death,
we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because
we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation
to the deceased custormer. unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next
of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody
behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided
to make this business proposal to you,so that the money can be release to you
as the next of kin.upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business
will be executed, send me your contact information. 1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3)
occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you,My Regards. Reply me
with this email;(abdusalam220@hotmail.fr)
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

c. 6:44 p.m., July 20, 2009 Anno Domini
from: Jonathan Roberts <jdroberts@gmail.com>
to: abdusalam220@hotmail.fr
subject: Re: ASSALAM ALAIKUM/YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE


Dear Mr. Abdul,

I believe you are mistaken. I am not familiar with Mr. George
Brumley. As my name is quite common, I often erroneously receive
e-mails intended for other individuals with similar names or even the
same name as myself. It is possible Mr. Brumley was acquainted with
another J. D. Roberts through his philanthropic activities and that is
the individual who you intended to reach. Unfortunately, I do not
have any contact information for that J. D. Roberts, or any other
known associates of either that Mr. Roberts or Mr. Brumley. I will
take it upon myself to notify local authorities and the United States
Social Security Administration so they may assist you to locate Mr.
Roberts or any other relatives of Mr. Brumley. If I can be of further
assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at this e-mail
address.

c. 6:44 p.m., July 21, 2009 Anno Domini
from: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
to: jdroberts@gmail.com
subject: RE: ASSALAM ALAIKUM/YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE


Dear Friend,

Thanks for your willingness to assist me in this transaction and also to know more how we are going to get this fund transferred into your account.I want to assure you that this business is 100% risk free. I give you my words and we are going to conclude this transaction in Good Faith and share the fund peacefully. You don't have to be worried because I will ensure that this fund is transferred into your account without having any problem. I need your account particulars where the money indomant account will be transfered,I'm living in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.
I state my details as follows:I m Mr Abdul Salam the director of the account & auditing dept,at the bank of Africa (B.O.A).I'm married with three children. My residence address no:18 avenue dela charles Degaulle sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadogou Burkina Faso.

My Private Telephone No is .00226 76914804. What you have to do is to listen to my guide line until the fund is transferred into your account then I will come over for the disbursement of the fund .You are entitled of 40% for you,50% for me and 10% for any expenses you and I may incure telephone bills and taxes your bank will request when the fund is transfered. I am looking for a reliable person I will do this business with though I did not know much of you.
I strongly believe that we will work together as partners and get this fund out from the bank and transferred into your account peacefully I want to assure you that this business will not cause anykind of problem to you because we are going to do it legally. When this fund is transferred there will be some cover up document's my bank will issue you to show your bank that this fund is legally acquired. I tend to invest some part of this fund in hotel business and also import some agricultural machine's back to Burkina-Faso which I will use to set up mechanised farming. We can join together to set up all this investment if you wish but if it is not ok by you then you have to collect your own share and do any thing you want to do with it. This business will take us about 14 working days to mature. You have to give me the benefit of the doubt and give me all the support I need in this business and I assure you that we will all smile at the end of the day, Insha Allah.

Concerning what I need from you about this transaction. Although based on mutual trust and understanding .As you will led me in establishment over in your country. Concerning the transaction at hand, as this cannot be done by email alone. Meanwhile, I would want to detail you a little on the fund to be transfered to your account. This is not a stolen money rather, a discovered abandoned money belonging to one of our late customers by name Mr. George Brumley from germany who died eight years ago in a plane crash together with his entire family living behind his contract sum unclaimed in our bank.
According to one of our banking policies which stipulate that after eight to nine years of unclaimed fund, the fund will automatically go into the treasury of our bank and that's why I want to use you as next of kin to the deceased customer and claim out the fund. Importantly and as I discoverd, my bank does not know that Mr.George Brumley has no next of kin which makes it more easier for you to stand in as next of kin to the deceased person. It's only me and my colleagues who knew that Mr.George Brumley has no next of kin.
There is no risk about this for it's 100% risk free as I will provide you with some vital information related to the contract sum of Mr.George Brumley and a text of application which you will send to bank management, introducing you as next of kin to George Brumley and also instructing the paying bank to effect the transfer of the inheritance fund of Mr.George Brumley into any bank account which you will provide and submit to the bank.
I need your declaration of interest and willingness to co-operate with assurance that you will not sit on this money when it gets into your account and promise not to implicate me in this business, I will furnish you with above information that will enable this fund to transfer into your bank account, Could you please call me on the above phone number immediately you receive this email, I will be waiting.Eagerly waiting for your urgent response.Bellow are the informations i request to enable me to send you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.

(1)Your full names
(2)Your telephone number
(3)Your full home address
(4)Your scanned photograph to enable me to know you fully well as
the transaction commence.
Thanks,
Mr Abdul Salam

c. 1:24 p.m., July 22, 2009 Anno Domini
from: Jonathan Roberts <jdroberts@gmail.com>
to: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
subject: Re: ASSALAM ALAIKUM/YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE


Dear Mr. Salam,

I believe there may be a miscommunication between us. Am I correct in
understanding that you are aware I have no relation to Mr. George
Brumley, but wish to represent me as his next of kin? I have no doubt
you are acting in Good Faith, and wish to comply with all laws and
regulations of Burkina Faso. Unfortunately, the plan which you
describe would require me to violate several laws particular to my
jurisdiction. My current employment prevents me from relocating to Burkina Faso,
where I would be able to assist you and complete the transaction in a
100% legal manner.

c. 9:03 a.m., July 23, 2009 Anno Domini
from:abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
to: jdroberts@gmail.com
subject: Fill the text of application and send it to the bank immediately


Dear friend,

How are you and your family?hope all is moving fine with you, if so splendid to almighty Allah,

I m happy to recieve your repply today,Please quickly re-type this application below and send it to our foreign remittance department director Bank Of Africa (BOA) by mail to the office of our remittance director on this e-mail address ( admin@boabankofafrica-bf.net ) also indicate to the bank to always contact you through your fax or email address,
any of them which is more confidential, do not forget to get me informed as soon you send this application to the bank.
Below is the application form,fill it and sign it and send it to the bank.
I am waiting for your response.
Thanks,
Abdul Salam .

**********************************************************************************************
Dear ,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER N0 :0036101101. ROUTING N0: 91002211

I, Mr. ………………………………………………………………………, humbly apply to your bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Mr late George W.Brumley a America National ,holder of account no:0036101101,routing no:91002211,who died in a plane crash.
I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$30.000.000 million,(thirty million, U.S.dollars) , left in his account still unclaimed, Until his sudden death , we have been business associates in exportation and buying of Gold and Diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through FORTES BANK AMESTERDAM-HOLLAND, for purchase of Gold and Diamond from the Burkina-Faso Mining Co-operation.
I wish to be intimated on the processes involved in having this fund transferred to my bank account as stated below:

Account Name:....................................
Bank Name:.......................................
Bank address: ....................................
Fax N0:..........................................
Swift N0: .......................................
Account N0:......................................
My private phone no:.............................
My private email address...................
My private fax no:...............................
AGE.................................................
OCUPATION...................................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and transferred into my account .
Accept my apology for the late application, it was due to some logistic problems, which has been just settled.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation .
Yours Sincerely
signed and stamped………………………………………

c. 10:47 a.m., July 23, 2009 Anno Domini
from: Jonathan Roberts <jdroberts@gmail.com>
to: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
subject: Re: Fill the text of application and send it to the bank immediately


Dear Mr. Abdul,

Perhaps I was not sufficiently clear in my last communication.
Representing myself as a former business associate of Mr. George
Brumley, like representing myself as his next of kin, is illegal in my
jurisdiction. I have never been involved in the exportation of Gold
and Diamond, and have never had any dealings with either FORTES BANK
AMESTERDAM-HOLLAND or the Burkina-Faso Mining Co-operation. Making
any claim to the contrary, for the purpose of claiming funds to which
I am not entitled, would likely lead to my incarceration. I have
given you the benefit of the doubt thus far and assumed you have dealt
with me only in the best of faith. However, further efforts on your
part to incite me to me to commit fraudulent, criminal acts will force
me to conclude beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a villain and a
rogue. I assure you that I will report any such shenanigans on your
part to the Bank of Africa, FORTES BANK AMESTERDAM-HOLLAND, the ACME
Detective Agency, law enforcement authorities in the United States,
Burkina Faso and the Netherlands and INTERPOL.

c. 6:39 a.m., July 27, 2009 at 6:39 AM
from: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
to: jdroberts@gmail.com
subject: Brother do the needfull for our own good and benefit


Dear Brother,
How are you and your family doing today?
My brother, the bank does not know that Mr. George Brumley our late business customer has no next of kin that make it more easier for us. Any foreigner can stand as a next of kin as the bank management has been looking for the next of kin for long.
You can stand as the business partner to the late George Brunley as the information which i am going to provide to you will be the accurate information which the bank management needs to transfer the fund to his next of kin.
As you know that i am still working in this same bank, i will provide to you all the necessary information for this $30M to be transfer into your account before two weeks if you follow up my instructions accordingly.
I have make all the necessary arrangement for this $30M to be transfer into your account, all you need to do is to follow up my instructions accordingly, i assure you that if you follow up my instruction before two weeks this $30M will be transfer into your account.
This is not a stollen money, it's a discoverred abandoned fund which belong to our late deceased customer. According to one of our banking rules and regulation which stipulates that after some years of unclaimed fund, if nobody come up for the claim the fund will be transfer into the bank treasure as an unclaimed fund with our bank.
I don't want this $30M to go into the bank treasure that was why i contacted you, my bank wants to hold an audit meeting for the half year and after the meeting this $30M will be transfer into the bank treasure as an unclaimed fund.
Finally my good brother, i will advice you to fill the application and send it to the bank immediately so that the bank management can start processing the application with your name for payment.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon that you have done that for our own good and benefit.
Thanks
Mr Abdul Salam

c. 5:42 p.m, July 27, 2009 Anno Domini
from: Jonathan Roberts <jdroberts@gmail.com>
to: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
subject: Re: Brother do the needfull for our own good and benefit


My family is quite well. I, however, am exceedingly displeased by
your lack of integrity. I have made it perfectly clear that I do not
wish to participate in your dastardly, fraudulent activities yet you
persist in seeking my assistance. I have no interest in defrauding
your employer of the funds, held in Mr. George Brumley's account, to
which it is entitled under the laws of the soverign state of Burkina
Faso. I stated in my last communication that any continued attempts
to recruit me as an accessory to your devious, criminal scheme would
force me to charactarize you as a villain and a rogue, and so it is.
I have notified the parties and law enforcement agencies listed in
that communication. Upon your next contact with me, I will write
letters to the Honorable Senator Richard Burr, the Honorable Senator
Kay Hagan, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (who you may be
familiar with through his appearance in feature films such as the
Terminator series and The Running Man), Captain America and Secretary
of the Treasury Timothy Geithner in order to encourage them to
petition His Eminence, Mr. President Barack Hussein Obama to authorize
a pre-emptive tactical nuclear strike against your office. Such a
strike would result in the obliteration of your office, along with the
deaths of several innocent civilians and the destruction of Mr.
Brumley's $30 million USD as collateral damage. I assume you would
find the destruction of Mr. Brumley's cash most regrettable. After
sending the letters, I will immediately pursue legal action against
you in order to recoup the exorbitant postage fees I will inevitably
incur plus punitive damages of $30 million USD. In order to save me
the inconvenience of such a drastic, but necessary and morally
acceptable, response I must request you kindly
bugger off.

c. 8:01 a.m., August 1, 2009 Anno Domini
from: abbdul salam <abdusalam220@hotmail.fr>
to: jdroberts@gmail.com
subject: Reason with me and do the needfull


Dear Brother,
Don't be ignorant of everything in life because i have alreday disclosed the secret of this transaction to you that was why you are using it as a threat.
I did not contact you in this transaction for child's play. I contacted you for both of us to become very rich in life like other men.
You have nothing to regreat of doing this business with me which will benefit both of our family in life.
Reason with me as responsible man which i take you to be by filling the application and send it to the bank so that the bank management can start processing the application with your name for payment.
This transaction is going to benefit both of our family, you should not take as a child's play. I have been working with the bank for long now without good achievement that is why when i discovered this great opportunity, i decided to contact you so that we can use this opportunity to inherit this $30M into your account for our own good and benefit.
I want you to bear this in mind that you have nothing to regreat of been part of this transaction ratherly you will have Almighty Allah to thank at last of making you part of this great success.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon that you have done that for our own good and benefit.
Thanks
Mr Abdul Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment